sâmbătă, 20 martie 2010

Feel The MUSIC!




This is MUSIC.

3 Sud Est
Alaturi de ingeri


Al Green
Love And Happiness

Amy McDonald
This Is The Life


Beyonce
Broken-hearted Girl
Listen


Bon Jovi
Always


Britney Spears
Everytime


Bryan Addams
Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman


Coldplay
A Message
Clocks
Fix You
Lovers In japan
Politik
Postcards From Far Away
Spies
The Hardest Part
Talk
Viva La Vida

Corina
Tears
Christina Aguilera
Beautiful
Hurt
Oh Mother
Walk Away
Save Me From Myself

Duffy
Warwick Avenue


Florin Chilian
Zece
Chiar Daca
Fool's Garden
Lemon Tree

George Michael
Last Christmas
Careless Whisper


Gloria Gaynor
I Will Survive

Guns N' Roses
Don't Cry
November Rain
Since I Don't Have You
Paradise City


Gwen Stefani
4 in the Morning
Cool

James Morrison
Better Man
Broken Strings
Dream On Hayley
Fix The World Up For You
If You Don't Wanna Love Me
Love Is Hard
Once When I Was Little
One Last Chance
Please Don't Stop The Rain
Precious Love
Save Yourself
The Last Goodbye
The Letter
The Rain Must Fall
Under The Influence
You Give Me Something


Jason Mraz
Absolutely Zero
Better
Dear Anna
Details In The Fabric
Hey Love
I'm Yours
Life Is Wonderful
Love For A Child
One Find
Plane
Prettiest Friend
Sleeping To Dream About You
Song For A Friend
Lucky
The Beauty In Ugly


Jennifer Lopez
Jenny from The Block

Joe Cocker
Feeling Alright

Jordin Sparks
Tatoo
No Air

Kate Nash
Dickhead
Nicest Thing


Katy Perry
You're So Gay
Thinking Of You


Leona Lewis
Better In Time
Take A Bow
Homeless
If I Was So Happy
Forgiveness
Alive
Brave
Broken
Stop Crying Your Heart Out

Massive Attack
Teardrop


Melody Gardot
Baby I'm A Fool

Meredith Brooks
Bitch

Michael Jackson
Ben
Bad
Dirty Diana
Thriller
Billie Jean
Beat It
Butterflies
Earth Song
Heal The World
They Don't Care

Mika
Grace Kelly
Any Other World
Blaime It On Girls
Erase
Happy Ending
I'm Falling
Love Today
Intoxicated
Over My Shoulder
Pick Up Off The Floor
Stuck In The Middle
Toy Boy
You Made Me
Your Sympathy
Lady Jane
Billy Brown
Blue Eyes
By The Time
I See You
Kick Ass


Otis Reddings
Pain In My Heart


Outlandish
Calling You


Paul Van Dyk
Let Go


Pink
Conversation With My 13 Year-old Self
Dear Mr. President
Dear Diary
Funhouse
Eventually
Family Portrait
I Have Seen The Rain
I'm Not Dead
Lonely Girl
Long Way To Happy
Love Song
Mean
Misery
My Vietnam
Nobody Knows
Stop Falling
Trouble
Who Knew

Pink Floyd
Wish You Were Here


Reamonn
Tonight


Queen
Don't Try So Hard
The Show Must Go On
Love Of My Life
We Are The Champions


Righteous Brothers
Unchained Melody

Sarah Connor
From Sarah With love


Sarah McLachlan
Dear God


The Beatles

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Don't Let Me Down
Because
All You Need Is Love
Across The Universe
Happiness Is A Warm Gun
Hey Jude
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Dear Prudence
All My Loving
Revolution
Strawberry Fields
With A Little Help From My Fiends
I Want You
I Am The Walrus

The Pussycat Dolls
I Hate This Part


The Script
Breakeven
Anybody There

The Veronicas
Don't Say Goodbye
Everything I'm Not
Heavily Broken
Untouched


The Who
Baba O'Riley

Vama (Veche)
Hotel Cismigiu
Pe Sarma
Bed For Love
Dumnezeu nu apare la stiri
Epilog.

Peste 150 de melodii. Enjoy.

Un comentariu: